Withdrawals Earnings Terms
Withdrawals earnings will be made in accordance with the following terms
- Ondema allows you to withdraw funds when you have a balance in your seller account to your PayPal account (Min. 50$ )
- You can withdraw money after the order is marked as cleared earning at your seller dashboard
- Order will mark as cleared earning 45 days after product shipping date to customer in order to finalize sell and/or any dispute regarding order.
- You can only withdraw once per 24 hours
- There is a $10,000 maximum per transaction
- all earnings attributed to that account will be paid in US$
- Processing Fees- Earnings payments that are made using PayPal or any other payment service will be charged with processing fee in accordance to payment vendor fees policy and will be paid by the payee.
- In the event that an order for which you were paid earnings is either cancelled, returned and / or refunded for any reason, Ondema will deduct the relevant amount from your Earnings. we will deduct the corresponding fee from your next payment, if there is no subsequent payment, we may send you a bill for the fee, which bill must be paid upon receipt.
- Taxes- It is the sole responsibility for sellers to verify their personal tax obligation, report, and pay taxes according to the laws of the state and/or country of residence, as applicable and required by local law and regulations.