Return & Refund Policy
1. Returning Damaged / Defective Items
- In cases of damage or defect, the return process can often be expedited by providing a digital image of the damage or defect (along with a clear description of the problem) in an email to our customer support team. In many cases, action (in the form of replacement, refund or account credit) can be taken as soon as substantiation of the claim has been provided by the customer.
- If the damage / defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to Ondema for inspection before a determination can be made as to the state of the product.
2. Who covers the return shipping cost?
- Ondema will provide a prepaid return shipping label in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by a Ondema representative to be defective.
- For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Under no circumstance does Ondema reimburse (or provide credit) for return shipping costs incurred by the customer. If a product is damaged or defective, the recipient must make arrangements with Ondema support as to how the return should be handled prior to placing the items back in transit to Ondema.
3. How to Return an Item
- Contact Customer Support to request a return.
- You must make this request within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the return request in your message and indicate any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for an identical product or selecting an alternate style, size or color), account credit, or a refund.
Please note- digital images of damaged or defective products must be provide.
4. What the Return Process Usually Entails
- Returning funds usually take 7-21 days to appear in the account used to make the purchase (depending on the processing speed of the bank that issued the funds).If you have requested an exchange in a different size or style, an email will be sent letting you know once the reprint has been initiated.